This course accompanies the ScyllaDB University LIVE Fall 2022 event, Advanced Track. It includes the slides presented in the track, quiz questions, and hands-on labs.
What Will I Learn?
This course includes all the sessions from the Advanced track. The material will help you get started with ScyllaDB. You will gain knowledge of ScyllaDB features and advantages, including:
- Advanced Topics in ScyllaDB: How to increase performance and efficiency by mastering the usage of collections, user-defined types, materialized views, secondary indexes, prepared statements, paging, and retries
- Interactive Troubleshooting in ScyllaDB: How to deal with real-world issues and see examples from the field
- Leveraging ScyllaDB’s DynamoDB API: A session on Alternator, the DynamoDB API compliant API. Including a hands-on example and migrating from DynamoDB to ScyllaDB
Also check out these other free courses, which cover some of the topics in more depth.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for registrants of the ScyllaDB University LIVE Fall 2022 event.
- Advanced Topics in ScyllaDB
- Interactive Troubleshooting in ScyllaDB
- Leveraging ScyllaDB’s DynamoDB API
*Course version S906.5